Here is some of duckeggpie’s preview for Generations! Make sure you head over to her blog for more screens and info!
The chemistry set helps your sim develop the logic skill. The first interaction you get on it is to ‘Discover Potions’. Once you have discovered a potion you get a new interaction to ‘Make Potion’ which will bring up a list of all the potions your sim knows for you to choose from. The potions range in cost between $3 and $3750.
Here is a list of all the potions you can make and what I have discovered that they can do:
- Mood Enhancer $3 – Enhances your mood
- Stink Juice $7 – For pranks!
- Liquid horror $15 – I didn’t use it but I assume it makes the sim it is used on frightened.
- Radical Reparum $37 – As far as I could tell this improves your handiness skill for a few hours.
- Bladder Flow $56 – Makes your sim need the toilet!
- Sleeping Elixir $67 – I didn’t use it but I guess it has either a positive or negative effect on your sims energy levels.
- Ghost Potion $93 – Turns your sim into a ghost for 3 hours (They will behave exactly like a ghost for this time)……
Read more over at Duckeggpie’s blog