EA Update – The Sims Social
Posted by Sims Social

Well for those of us who got a small tease at Sims Social and then were abruptly cut off, here is a small note from EA regarding the status of Sims Social.  This also applies to everyone even if you did not get a chance to play. :P

Thanks to Amy @Sims3Gamer for the email! :D

1. Martin says:

The way EA have gone to release this game is beyond a joke. It’s like they are trying to get their customers mad at them.

2. TORI says:

Indeed, like a lot of us weren’t pissed enough with them ripping The Sims Online from us… They really did announce this Sims Social too soon… Oh well, not much we can do about it now LOL

3. Lady_Trinity says:

Well, I tried it a few times got kicked got back in and then played then kicked and reset and ya. Ok so from what i have played so far up to now where i now can’t get into it again. It’s a facebook game and well remain that. I dont hold my breath on expecting much with it. I wasn’t all that happy that you need energy but given the fact that its once again facebook game. Every game requires that. On the same note i visited a friend and i was able to use more then the 5 energy given then more out of my person energy. I was able to get to have a relationship with one. hehehe (thanks joel) But after that it wasn’t anything i can really do. I couldn’t call from home, talk on the computer, I could go and visit him but it was limited. And then you can create this relationship with everyone and anyone you want without it affecting anything. I was able to play for a few hours including refreshing and not losing anythings. If i can put my personal note to this game from one day of playing. I wasn’t happy…. Just like the games for PS3, Wii completely and total FAIL.

1. jennifer says:

sound like it wasnt as good as it should be then…!!!! i cant even play it yet..

4. Mary says:

I am really frustrated…..because i know friends who already are playing and gaining levels while I am being leaving behind. I try all days to see if i can access the game…but…..nothing…..:( I just want to start playing…now..LOL…. :)

5. lashana says:

CAN YOU FIX THE SIMS SOCIAL IT KEEPS MESSING UP AND SAYING HIT A SNAG NEEDS TO RELOAD ABOUT EVERY 8 MIS >.< I CANT PLAY IT ALSO CAN YOU MAKE IT MORE LIKE IMVU WHERE YOU CAN TYPE TO THE PERSON AND THEY CAN TYPE BACK TO YOU?

6. cham says:

hey guys.. is there any status after inspired soul mates?? thank you