SimsVIP’s Sweet Treats Game Manual Now Available!

Sims 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats Game Manual

Sweet Treats

1. Steph says:

catloverplayer is going to love this…thank you very much simsvip
    now after getting a better look at this there is 2-3 dresses i’d use some of the objects but deffo would use the cake plaeasure dome

LOVE the vid :mrgreen:

Your right I do. :lol:

1. Steph says:

@ catloverplayer :smile:

i can see the possiabiltes for the cake dome i’d probably get rid of the bistro and place the cake pleasure dome instead …hmmm i wonder if a party could be held there ?

In Starlight Shores I think there is an empty lot close to the beach that would be a great place to place the cake dome. I hope a party can be held there. I hope they thought about that when they made the venue.

1. Steph says:

yes i know the one your talking about…thinking of hand is it sunset valley or appaloosa plains that has the lot size 30×27 near where they placed the flying v ? hmm no matter i can check the game tomorrow

2. AznSensei says:

I’m counting 97 Items + 3 lots, total of 100. Is that right?

1. SimsVIP says:

I’m counting 96 items + 3 lots + a soundtrack = 100 :P

1. AznSensei says:

Works with me LOL

2. Mangoesandlimes says:

I’m counting 91, as I’m not including the lots, the stencil repeats, or the wall recolor. 5 hairstyles + 9 tops + 5 bottoms + 14 outfits + 48 buy mode items + 9 build mode + 1 song = 91

So how do you like the new lots Alex?

Alex one unrelated question is the new store patch safe to download? Has it caused any problems in your game?

1. SimsVIP says:

No problems whatsoever. :)

5. matrix54 says:

Do the items come without stencils? Some of them look like they could fit in really wall in a normal home without the “extra” stuff on them.

1. SimsVIP says:

Most of them do, but some of them are 100% “Sweet”. :P

1. matrix54 says:

I have a bit of a sweet tooth, I wont lie, but I’d rather not have a cavity lol. Some of the items really do look like they are usable – like the shelf or the curtains. There needs to be a mod to “de-sugar-coat” all of this lol

I love the new pink pastels they went with and the candy pattern on the new bars. I plan to copy that pattern to favorites in cas and add it to a lot of other stuff one of which is a double bed because for some reason they left a candy themed double bed out and only included a single bed.

Heck now we that pattern I can make me a candy themed hottub. :lol:

7. Steph says:

candy themed hottub :shock: :lol:

8. maria_loves_alex says:

thank you so much hun! and I love your picture with your models, very nice! they’re all wearing my favourite shoes too

9. Jerome says:

Quick question to anyone who owns the game, is it counted as a Stuff Pack on the launcher?

10. miklc says:

Another awesome game guide, thanks for doing this! It is making me look forward to the UK release later in the week :)

11. Talia says:

Love the guide
    but in all we got Female: 6 hair (including Showtime), 8Tops, 4Bottoms, 21Outfits (including Showtime & plain swim suit from sweet treats). Male:1Top&Bottom.69Build & Buy Object(including Bonus content Showtime & sweet treats poster, free poster, katy points budge objects)

Alex I noticed you had one of the new lots close to the beach in Sunset Valley. What lot address is that? I like that location.

13. coffeechick0 says:

I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I’m still not sold on this SP, it’s too candy themed for me. Like overkill. Most of it I could only see being useful, to me, for Christmas decorations. Not sure why they didn’t sell this at that time of year as I’d think it would have been a hit.

Anyhoo, even after looking at your pictures I still only see 4 items tops that I liked and would use. Too bad I’m overseas, if a Target had been close by I might have gotten it for that $18.00 deal. As it is I refuse to pay the price they want from me in Euros.