The Sims 3 Supernatural: Russian Trailer + Screens

Via The Sims Russia – Thanks Moka!

Supernatural 8 Supernatural 7 Supernatural 6 Supernatural 5 Supernatural 4 Supernatural 3 Supernatural 2 Supernatural

Video Link

1. ... says:

They took it down again :(

2. sims4life says:

http://bit.ly/JZufN4 This shows a small town in the background with a full moon.

1. sims4life says:

Check it when the site isn’t down.

1. Steph says:

just saw the pic you posted…now i’m wondering if there is a new world as well ?

3. Sugars says:

I found a trailer which isn’t down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCHlFZiNFmE

4. qnoftheamazon says:

Try youtube

5. sims4life says:

Are there new types of vampires or are they giving the people who don’t have late night vampires?

1. jacob says:

they might be the same vampire but with like new alters and stuff and it looks like this game will have a lot of gothic things:D

6. JW says:

I can say wath this EP is in one word: AWESOME!!!
    I always wanted werewolves in the sims 3 and make a vampire werewolf love story or something ^_^ and now i can make even more Hybrids this is going to be my favorite EP!!!

7. brokensweety256 says:

Awww :( ALL of the trailers are down :( at least I saw it yesterday :D

1. Dominik says:

I think they are announcing now , i guess on TheSims3 Facebook Site i saw this: ATTENTION SIMMERS – TheSims3.com will be undergoing scheduled maintenance TODAY (06/12) starting at 4PM PST. The entire site – including the Store, Exchange, and Forums, will be down for several hours. Also during this time, the in game online features will be down for maintenance.
      We thank you for your patience. And:
      Who would you cast a spell on? What kind of spell would it be?

Let me guess its announcing now then maybe.

1. SimsVIP says:

This is the first time I’ve seen “in game features” being included in the maintenance. I hope they add more achievements! :D

1. steffy0128 says:

wow 0_0 alex what do you think about all this and which do you like more (hope u dont mind me calling u alex :P)

2. Jeff says:

I hope it also means were getting customaztion and comments back to our mypages. I’ll be checking tonight.

1. Jeff says:

I wonder why they asked the question about spells.

2. Jeff says:

Hmm prehaps they’re adding the Supernatural forum tonight and announcing the ep tommorrow.

8. SimsVIP says:

^^ I don’t mind. Everyone (and I mean everyone!) calls me Alex, even though I’m Alexis. :lol: :mrgreen:

So far I really like the zombies, but I will hold my full judgement until after I see the Press Release. :D

1. brokensweety256 says:

I like the idea of zombies but…im scared they might kill my sims :(

9. crimson says:

I didnt read through all 161 comments but I just wanna know why they are advertising vampires when they already came out with late night…..

1. SimsVIP says:

There really isn’t a definite answer, but we will find out once the press release goes up. Perhaps they added them to this pack for those without Late Night?

1. brokensweety256 says:

Thats what I thought :D or maybe its like fixed or just advertising some more crapp that should have been in late night that is now included in supernatural…(now it sounds like EA ;) )

10. Jeff says:

Well no announcement today. I hope for one tommorow. Alex you think when they do announce it they will put up a new trailer or use the one we saw yesterday? Also I hope they’ll reveal the name of the new town.

11. Jeff says:

I guess what I’m excited for the most is the fairies ever since I saw that one in the trailer. Oh and I think I saw a fairy house in the trailer. That’s suppose to be a new rabbithole from what I’ve read and sims can woohoo in it as well. :lol:

1. brokensweety256 says:

Also a new rocking chair and broomstick

12. Jeff says:

The mypages are down on the sims 3 site but the forums are still accesable.

13. Maja says:

ENGLISH trailer on EAsingpores youtube. :D

14. Maja says:

Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3! Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural!

15. sunfun2000 says:

Woot Woot!!!! I preordered…now for the WAIT! ugh. Available on sims 3 website now.