1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Syntax1985, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Syntax1985

Hi guys & girls,

I've made an airship i would like some feedback on as its my biggest project to date :smile:

It sits on a 50/50 lot, 2 floors + a roof area, 1x master bedroom( with en-suite ), 3x double bedrooms, a room with 2 single beds and a single bed child's room.

The entire ship floats above a simple park that contains everything needed to actually be a "park" by Sims 4 rules. it also has 3 ponds.

I wanted to make an airship because I always enjoyed the idea from final fantasy games, but I didn't want it to be a gimmick build so I put a lot of effort into making it a functioning large house. The idea to place a park beneath it was due to 1. filling the large blank area & 2. I figured if an airship was going to land, it would have to find somewhere open, like a park :smile:

Its on the Gallery as "Airship over the park", my gallery ID is Syntax1985.

Thanks for reading :smile:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]