1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Any CAS tweaks in full release?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naria, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Naria

Naria

I've been wondering if in the full game they improved upon or tweaked some stuff from the CAS Demo, since it was just a demo.

Not talking about clothing, accessories, hair, makeup, etc. I mean the actual building a Sim process.

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

What was there to tweak?

Although the ability to change eye color, eyebrows, tatoos and face features should be a little more in your face.

3. Going4Quests

Going4Quests

Well, the full genetics tool is in there, but you probly know that. :p

4. Naria

Naria

Well, my assumption was that the demo in the first month or so was a beta. I was wondering if they looked for suggestions, what they could add or fix, etc. Like, if someone suggested they wanted to be able to extend the nose further when they got the beta demo, did the ability to extend the nose further make it into full game.

Tweaks like that. No major overhauls or anything, I was just wondering if the push/pull system was added onto or refined.

Hopefully that explains what I meant by tweaked. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just simply wonder if they changed anything.