1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Any mythical creature?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Raze-Herman, Aug 5, 2015.

What life state would you like to see in The Sims 4 Get Together?

1. Vampire

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. Genie

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Elf

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Werewolf

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Witch

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Fairy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

Soooo... In almost every Sims Expansionpack there have been a new lifestate! (Sim, Ghost, Alien etc.) So, what do you guys think this expansion will bring?

Personally I really want Vampires back! And since this looks a little bit like The Sims 2: Nightlife that could be possible!

But when I look at the theme of the world, I see a lot of opportunitys, I think fairies could match the world if they bring back them! Or maybe they come up with something completely new like Elfs or Orges (how cool wouldn't it be to create Shrek)!

But what do you guys think? Do you think they will bring back something, come up with something new or maybe don't even have a new lifestate at all?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. MikeJMW555

MikeJMW555

I hope vampires too. Or maybe witches.

3. GalPals?

GalPals?

I've been think, maybe we will have vampires too since it is a Germany based town.

4. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

Witches would be cool to see, but I really think they will save that for some future Makin Magic / Supernatural themed pack!

Yes! I really hope that is true! And if they add vampires! I hope for both the traditional Evil type and the modern cool type which would match this expansion!

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I do not think there will be a new life state, personally. =) I think it would be wise to put them all together (or even as a game pack separately) so that those people that don't like supernaturals won't want the expansion pack for the clubs, and end up with something they hate.

missmf2 and Kalibobali like this.
  6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

If there are werewolves, I'm sure someone would do a Teen Wolf type series through The Sims :D

7. Harry

Harry

That goes against literally ever sims expansion ever do I highly doubt they would do something like that and to be honest I really hope they do add in a life stage and also a pack dedicated to a specific few lifestages.
    Now I'm thinking that it would most likely be vampires but elfs could be awesome too (but what would they do?)

8. Misztwilight617

Misztwilight617

I am hoping for vampires (since I love them) It seems like this ep is kind of like night life, and they've always added vampires to the night life type EPs. :grin:

Raze-Herman and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  9. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

I really hope they don't! I want the life states to fill the game slowly with each expansion pack The Sims 2 style!

Personally I didn't even like The Sims 3 Supernatural! I thought that the clothes and items where really great! But seriously EA? 5 lifestates!

I thought that the Vampires didn't belong there, I was already happy with my vampires in the game!

I would have bought the pack if it just where Witches and Zombies. I would want the other life states to come separately!

But back to this Expansion! It is a bit weird that they haven't showed any vampire-hints in the trailer yet.

But if I'm remembering right, they didn't show Aliens until like the fourth trailer something! So there is still a chance for some Vampires!

GalPals? likes this.
  10. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

I would also like to see some werewolfs! But I think that would go better with Pets or if they add a moon cycle in Seasons!

I don't know! Have pointy ears and be good at arching? Or maybe teleporting like Harry Potter Houseelfs?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015