1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news for when the Mac version of S4 comes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peacenowflower, Jan 3, 2015.

1. peacenowflower

peacenowflower

Hello Simmers,
    I have been checking this site for months. Other then that there will be a Mac version, I have discovered no news. I was expecting that soon after New Years the release date would be released. Now there is a special camping pack, but no Mac version of the base game.

I at least want a release date so I don't have to check this site anymore. Any news?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

No news on the release date yet but it should happen around March or so. Mac versions that are released seperate to the base game usually take about half a year, which would be the first week of March. While this is a likely guess, don't expect that to actually be the case, as it might as well be released earlier or later.

3. peacenowflower

peacenowflower

Thanks, I just was venting without wanting to put anyone down... Anyone being EA. Maybe I should have Bootcamped. Just don't want to go through all the trouble.

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

If you've already waited so long, I'd say dont go with bootcamp. It won't be that much longer now and an actual Mac-Version will always work better than running Windows on a Mac.

5. Pink_Plumbob

Pink_Plumbob

Mac is coming in a few days, I'm so happy for all the mac users :)

6. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc