1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

any way to uninstall/remove/delete games from my origin account?

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Gee98, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Gee98

Gee98

Hey there everyone, I would like to sell some of my "old" games, the Sims medieval and SimCity, but I think I have to delete them from my account so the future owner of it'll be able to use them. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in forward :)

2. Simsilikesims

Simsilikesims

The problem with reselling old games is that you cannot generate a new registration code for a used game. Once you have used the registration code, it is always tied to your Origin account. You can uninstall the game from your computer, but I do not believe there is a way to delete a game from your Origin account. Moreover, digital games cannot be resold, & when you redeem a serial code on the latest version of Origin, it can create a digital copy.

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Unless the games can be installed without Origin activation (like TS1 - TS3), you cannot sell them. I'm not familiar with SimCity, but if it requires Origin activation, no one else can use it.

If you want to sell any TS1 - TS3 games, the best thing to do is sell them on Ebay. Just be sure to include the fact that they are "Used" and that the game code has already been used.