1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where I can find my photos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spacegoo, Sep 4, 2014.

1. spacegoo

spacegoo

I'm not talking about with camera mode screen shots, but it's when your sim and another sim take one together. I've looked through the phone but didn't find a photo option. I looked in the inventory, nope. In buy / build mode, nope! Maybe I'm over looking it, or you just can't view the photos? :sweatsmile:

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

You probably can't view the photos and good riddance, afaik in Sims 3 generations the memory photos alone begun to bloat up your save game, slowing it down.

3. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I can only see photos taken by camera mode but not with phone. I guss it may be for better since my sim takes picture of almost every meal! She's a foodie - maybe that's why ;)

spacegoo likes this.
  4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

As of right now, the photos are only social/trait-interactions. They do not produce an actual picture, as some of the traits cause Sims to take a lot of them.

spacegoo likes this.
  5. spacegoo

spacegoo

Aw, that's a shame! Thanks you guys :)