1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone's 'Ultra' speed not so Ultra after patch?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Naria, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Naria

Naria

So after updating Sims 4 last night with the patch to fix the distorted baby issue, my Speed 3, Ultra Speed... well, it just isn't ultra anymore. It works more like Speed 2.

Can confirm this for both my desktop and my laptop.

Did this happen to anyone else? It seems a weird thing to have been affected, but it was working as intended before.

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I didn't even know there was a patch! Lol I'm gonna get it and see. I hope the speed don't slow down for me too

3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Got the patch and Ultra speed is still pretty Ultra lol sorry!

4. Naria

Naria

I can't seem to find this issue from anyone on the EA Tech Forums either. Hmm.

5. apolloallyn

apolloallyn

I noticed this too when I had one Sim asleep and another at work. Ultra speed only seems to happen sporadically.

6. Danny50205

Danny50205

I have also been having the same issues, i normally use (TestingCheats) for their needs and let them get there skills built up, now it is taking forever but yesterday it was all fast. strange stuff O_0

7. Naria

Naria

I live for the Speed 3 button. This is a terrible issue LOL

uhleeshuh likes this.
  8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I know! If it ain't on 3 it's on P
    Speed simming lolol

9. buriedwarf

buriedwarf

I have been having this issue since the first patch. Just sometimes ultra was actually ultra, but sometimes it was more like speed 2 or even normal speed! So I would not say that is a problem related to the patch, at least not in my case.

10. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Mine is doing the same. Feels like a mix between 1 & 2. But I do think it's been that way since the start.

I also have this issue where the keyboard numbers don't change the speed or pause. Then it does after I travel....just weird. :p