1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by AtomicSimmer, Mar 12, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

For some reason I can use this toddler I made as my avatar on the sims 4 main forums but when it comes to this site it won't let me. the image is small enough.

[​IMG]

2. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh Ok I think I fixed it now I just used a gravitar account i just created. Dis reguard this thread but I thought it was kinda weird.

3. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

That is weird. I just use Gravatar too, hadn't tried to upload anything. Thanks for letting us know!

4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't know maybe its a windows 10 site issue. I have been using google chrome as my browser now as it fixed issues with me that I had using the site with microsoft edge. And your welcome. I always notice when something happens.

5. Kit

I'm glad to hear Chrome works better for you than Microsoft Edge. I use Chrome too.

6. Kit

I did mention this to @ManagerJosh and he said it should be fixed. Tagging him in case there are more issues.

7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

ManagerJosh likes this.