1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Aww, no love for TS1 here?!

Discussion in 'The Sims' started by thatsimsgirl, Nov 4, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

This makes me sad!

Does anyone still actively play this one?! I know I do. Had a nostalgic moment a few months back, and bought the complete collection on eBay for under £10, and became addicted again! The music... my GOSH, the music! Brings back so many memories!

2. George

George

I still play the Sims 1 and it's still my favourite Sims game from the whole series. Yes the music is the best aha I love that they included some Sims 1 Music on the retro station in the Sims 4. I also love how its so simple to create a family, house and get into gameplay. With 2, 3 and 4 I find myself spending hours making the house and then I don't even have the motivation to play. That is why I love the Sims 1 :p

3. Danny50205

Danny50205

haha old Thread :p anyways yes there is still love for the sims 1 most hang out at (ctosims.com)

otherwise most original sims 1 players lurk around haha

Hope that helps

4. PeterSims

PeterSims

Yup, I do!

But, the game is extremely hard to record and play on modern PC's.

5. hellojewby

hellojewby

i've just started playing again and the other sim games has me spoiled! (cheats) but i still adore this series. the humor. the music. this set really seems to be more loaded with charm.
    don't get me wrong, i love all the sims games. but the original. ooohh..it takes me back.

6. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I threw away my original games about 8 years ago, and then repurchased them all last year. They are very hard to come by!

7. hellojewby

hellojewby

I'm really glad I'm such a kook about money lol I'll never get rid of mine because I spent soo much.

8. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I was in my "I'm 21 now, time to clean what I don't need" phase, and threw them out without thinking. :eek::oops::rolleyes: :roll::mad:

MiffoShort1997 and Kit like this.
  9. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

XD I think we've all been there. I threw out some old comic books that I regret now...

10. BD5141

BD5141

Still have all of my Sims 1, 2 and 3 actually have 2 complete sets of 1 and 2 I loved Sims 1 and Sims 2 the best, they just had such fun game play. I loved Sims 2 for the dates, getting engaged, having Toddlers and watching what they could get in to and 1 my favorite on 1 was the modeling and the parties were so funny awe I might have to start playing them again myself.