1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby boys?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OmNomNoms, Sep 6, 2014.

1. OmNomNoms

OmNomNoms

Anyone has any idea on how to increase chances of getting baby boy? :( Have 2 girls already D:

2. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

I'll trade you, lol. I've gotten 4 boys so far and 0 girls. Maybe it has to do with emotions? Idk, wish I knew what I've been doing right/wrong.

bluebythebook likes this.
  3. OmNomNoms

OmNomNoms

LOL~ TS3 requires you to eat apples to get a boy (if i remembered correctly), maybe it could be connected to food or daily activities :/ or maybe even which parent asks to try for a baby. So far I had the dad to initiate, maybe I'll try the mother next.

4. doll

doll

I'm at 3/3 with boys so far, sigh.

5. OmNomNoms

OmNomNoms

What did your parent do when she was pregnant? Anything boy related activities?

6. Ruusaanyc

Ruusaanyc

I've had nothing but girls. Nothing. But. Girls. I was starting to wonder if it was a bug, but I see some people are getting boys.

7. doll

doll

Nothing different really. Just kept the motives up and went to work. About to pop with another baby, hopefully it breaks my unlucky streak and gives me a girl.

Sigh, it was another boy. >_>

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Sara likes this.
  8. Meka3514

Meka3514

Not sure if this is coincidental but when I select a pink crib, she has a girl, and when I select blue, she has a boy.

9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Interesting! I want to try this and see what happens

10. Meka3514

Meka3514

Please let me know what you find out. I'm thinking it's probably coincidental, but so far it's working in my game lol.