1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Expansion/Stuff Pack?

Discussion in 'Expansion and Stuff Packs' started by CraziiMiku, Aug 30, 2014.

1. CraziiMiku

CraziiMiku

Title says it all^^

For me, the best EP would be University Life for the smart phone and the clothing. Best SP would be either Town Life or Outdoor Living.

2. George

George

My favourite was Into the Future (mostly for the build/buy mode stuff) my favourite stuff pack was The Diesel stuff pack

3. CraziiMiku

CraziiMiku

I loved the kitchen that came with ITF. I use it practically all the time!

George likes this.
  4. George

George

Yes :D The lighting underneath some of the furni was cool oh and the see-through tiles, I use them all the time

5. Will

Will

My favorite was Island Paradise :praying:

6. Vertigo

Vertigo

It's hard really to say but Seasons, Supernatural, UL, IP and LN are my must have expansion packs

7. robi393

robi393

Late Night and Island Paradise are my favorite expansion packs. :grin: I loved Late Night becuase of the celebrity system (which forced my sims to actually socialize with other sims and leave my house/apartment), vampires (I always liked to try out every life state in TS3 and being a vampire was a lot of fun) and the new careers (director/actor). And I basically loved everything about Island Paradise. :neutral:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  8. buriedwarf

buriedwarf

I really enjoyed Supernatural because of the witches and Island Paradise. I wish I had Seasons though, sounds like fun. But if there's one that I MUST have installed in order to actually play and have fun is Late Night. I love Bridgeport and everything else that came with this expansion pack, it's simply perfect. <3

RethkaSims4 likes this.
  9. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

I would have to say Generations and Seasons for expansions. I can't imagine the Sims 3 without them. Generations just adds everything for every life stage. Teenager has always been my favorite life stage and when I was able to pull pranks, egg peoples' houses, and learn how to drive I was in heaven. I'm already excited for the "Ask About WooHoo" interaction coming with the base game. Seasons has a special place in my heart. I get that nostalgic feeling from each season especially winter because I grew up around a lot of snow and now the amount is very scarce. I've always been a generational/story type of simmer. Whether they be a single mother struggling to provide for her two sons (inspired by the Broke family), two best-friends trying to keep their jealousy out, or a young couple struggling to keep their marriage afloat for the sake of their newborn, every Sim must have a story.

Personally, I don't own a lot of stuff packs. However, I do own a couple and out of them I love Town-Life Stuff and Outdoor Living Stuff. They just add more aesthetics to the game that help make it more enjoyable.

10. CraziiMiku

CraziiMiku

@Mattyboi Teenagers always get so chubby though >.< to add to that, unrealistically chubby. Seasons is my second favourite as the weather and seasons add depth

xyxnix likes this.