1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog post raised a few questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Dine Out' started by benji_br, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. benji_br

benji_br

Hey, guys, it's me and I've got them doubts =)

Did you see the new blogpost about Dine Out?

I really like what they said, but there are a few things I don't quite understand.

They mentioned a new collection, but what is it exactly, is it the photos or the dishes themselves?

So they have new animations, that's cool, but will they be always the same or do we get random variations?

Do the new dishes affect emotions?

How many new dishes are there total?

Can we cook them at home?

Are they tied to the gourmet skill?

[​IMG]

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I also wonder if reactions will be either positive or negative. Maybe there's a + or- specifically for foodie (I imagine it ties in with quality of the dish as well) and I hope more than one option of each.
    (think movies... my sim will watch it and hate it, then watch it again later and love it)

My take away on the collection is they have to eat it: "Your Sims can challenge themselves to complete the Experimental Food collection, which gives them a reason to try every dish in town." but I could be wrong.

benji_br likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't know that much about the Pack yet. I just got it today June 16, 2016.