1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob and Betty Newbie

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by MrDaveyy, Sep 7, 2014.

1. MrDaveyy

MrDaveyy Mr McCutie

Bob and Betty return in the Sims 4! Inspired by their original sim counterparts, the Newbies are ready for their move into the lush neighbourhood of Willow Creek or sand-soaked Oasis Springs. Can Bob and Betty really make a go of things in their new neigbourhood? Or will trying to fulfil their lifetime and career aspirations drive them apart?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to download! Origin ID: danderson852

elsing and Pyziulka like this.
  2. Erik

Erik

Haha I miss those! I will download these, and make the crappiest house ever for them to live in :D

3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@MrDaveyy are they young adults?! LOL I have the perfect little ghetto house for them (Search for #ghetto if you wanna see) and I'm gonna make them have a bunch of evil and mischievous kids lololol :smilingimp:

MidnightPearl likes this.
  4. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

I like the Newbie family!