1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug In Sims Bathroom

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Luis Alonso, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Luis Alonso

Luis Alonso

I was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem? I just updated my game to the new patch (I haven't bought Dining Out since I am now afraid it might break my game even further) and I noticed when I went into live mode that my Sims flat out refuse to take showers and that was the first bug I noticed. I then tried to make my handy sim instant upgrade the shower and he did his thing and got stuck cleaning the shower until I forced him to do something else! Also, after my sims use the toilet, they will wash their hands on a nearby "invisible" sink! Damn it, EA, is it too much to ask for a game that works?! If it were up to me, A LOT of people would be jobless right now! :mad::thumbsdown: