1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs and other Issues

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by DerMonarch, Oct 4, 2014.

1. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I've noticed that users are a bit confused as to where they should post threads about bugs and ask for help with general Issues, as these kinds of posts are being written in both, the 'General Discussion' thread and the 'Technical Discussion' Thread.
    I'm always hesitant to move these threads all over into Technical Discussion, as it seems like they would also fit into General Discussion to me. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to add a new forum specifically for bugs and issues or to clearly specify one forum for these kinds of threads, so they aren't spread across multiple forums.

2. EuphorialQueen

EuphorialQueen

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

I'll play around with forums this weekend and try to make it more clear. I have the ability to add a description so maybe I'll utilize that.

My intention was to make the Technical forums a place for folks to post their game breaking issues with the game. Crashes, Specs, and other related issues. Gameplay issues like @EuphorialQueen's book of life issue is fine in General Discussion as its not a game breaking issue. Catch my drift?

Either way, I'll try to fix all that and clarify this weekend. :)

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

That would make sense, yes. Should help users to find the best solutions for their problems in the right forum. Thanks for looking into it, Alexis! :)

5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Still trying to catch up with work + Holidays, but I will be getting to this soon. Sorry for the delay :)