1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we start speculating about TS4 Premium Service yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Nov 3, 2014.

1. benji_br

benji_br

I believe the team is waiting for pools to come out for free so they can announce it laterish, like in two weeks or so, so there won't be any confusion and people won't assume they have to pay for pools.

And I know this hasn't been confirmed, all we know is that the previously speculated October 10th date fell behind, but one can try to put all puzzle pieces together, right? =)

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I know stuff came up about it but I don't think Maxis wants to advertise it too much.. smart thinking.

I still don't know what came out because I know information did come out in certain places, but other than that. Nope.

It's probably just like a more compressed version of the store, early access to content and stuff/expansion packs.. or something along those lines.

benji_br likes this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

Yes, I agree. Seeing how it seems like new stuff will come out in "packs" via Origin now, I'm assuming/hoping they will focus more on gameplay changes than in decoration sets like in TS3 Store, though I know many people will be expecting new CAS content.

I really hope we'll have more info soon!

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I think someone noticed the game has been designed to support THREE distinct "packs".

EP - Expansion Pack
    SP - Stuff Pack
    and GP - Game Pack...

benji_br likes this.
  5. Harry

Harry

Just please no premium content. For me that was one of the things that made the Sims 3 so bad. I'm fine with clothes and stuff but please nothing that could be in an expansion pack, like trying to put open for business in the store, that was just a bad idea. So I hope that there is no such thing as premium content for this game but I know there is a high chance there will be :(

6. benji_br

benji_br

I couldn't agree more about what a bad idea it was to make Open for Business work through Premium Content, but some of my favorite objects in TS3 were PC, like the rock climbing wall, surfing station and farming stuff. I just really hope they'll separate all the content in a better way through these three different packs, as @JohnBigOz mentioned.

7. Jarron

Jarron

I wish we'd hear more about it. I, for one, am looking forward to the camping stuff.

benji_br likes this.
  8. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I wanna know what it is tbh, and I am willing to try it out if it's worth the price, Store was such a failure, it was WAY too expensive. But I think the whole game was made by the wrong people.

benji_br likes this.
  9. Harry

Harry

Be that as it may most people who play this game wouldn't have access to a credit card so they wouldn't be able to get PC, I couldn't for the sims 3. Also I think PC belongs in expansion packs, maybe stuff like the cleaning toilet and the weird litter box we got from the store would be all right but can't you just imagine if we got PC in expansion packs? They would be fill again. Hopefully this would be like added little extras to the game like the tiki bar etc. Sorry I'm just really anti PC and will always be so.

10. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

One thing I noticed is the distinct lack of actual sets in expansion packs that weren't stuff packs.

I think with Sims 4, that will all be different, but like many games, DLC will still be present.

benji_br likes this.