1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't control Sim which back to home from work in public lot - AFTER career update

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by montek92, Dec 18, 2014.

1. montek92

montek92

Sorry that I write here, but i have no permission submit and answer topics on official (US) forum Sims 4.
    I wonder if someone else have this same problem.
    After career update i can't control my sim which back to home from work/school when i play another sim in public lot. I can't switch control at him or bring him to my actually played lot.
    I play without mods.

Screen: [​IMG]

2. Jarron

Jarron

I had the same issue - well, he was grayed out, but still did some things so I had him quit, and then reapply. Once he was hired I cheated him back up to where he was.

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

This seems to be a bug with the newest patch. You should be able to get around it by inviting the sim over to your current lot via phone once they are back at home and then sending them home again from there. This issue only occured to me once since the patch and doing this helped, so I can't confirm whether it works every time or not.