1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

CAS Noses Make Me Grumpy!

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by Medusafern, Aug 25, 2015.

Would u like 2 have a larger selection of CAS noses 2 choose from (including more attractive ones)?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  3. Maybe, but overall, I'm satisfied with the standard CAS nose selection.

1. Medusafern

Hello, am I the only one who's been annoyed by the appearance and selection of NOSES in The Sims? Not to whine or be ungrateful, but I've been a Sims devotee since 2009 and I've always wondered how any of us can tolerate the noses that have been provided to us. I do realize that a certain percentage of the human population does sport some rather...well, unflattering schnoz-es. I'm the first to admit that my own nose is ugly. But there are some quite lovely noses in this world. Take Tilda Swinton's nose for example. Given it's delightfully unusual tip and otherwise flawless form, I'm not even sure it could be reproduced in-game, although I'd love it if someone could in fact bring it to life.

Even still, I wish EA would consider creating a series of more attractive noses for us that don't require a lot of tweaking. And if EA isn't interested, hopefully some of you astoundingly skilled custom content creators out there would grab hold of this task and make it real.

Granted, the technology in Sims 4 has made it generally easier to mold the shape of noses and other human features into ones that are desired. But I'm not as talented as many Simmers are - I don't know how to build extraordinary houses nor have I ever made any custom content - so it would be really nice not to have to spend ages attempting to transform scary schnozes into pretty or handsome ones. Has anyone ever had these same thoughts? Can anyone out there help? And how would I go about mass-inspiring able-minded Simmers to create some CAS noses that don't look like they've been run over by a truck?

Also, regarding Tilda Swinton. I'd love it if there could be a "Create Tilda Swinton" CAS challenge. She is truly ageless and enchantingly talented as both an actress and a model. See the recent vampire film "Only Lovers Left Alive" and/or Google Image her if you're unfamiliar. There are literally thousands of Tilda images to choose from. My sense is that she'd be very difficult to sim-ify, but I could be wrong about that. If anyone out there is interested in either improving upon CAS nose options or in sim-ifying Tilda Swinton, please leave a message here. Thanks :) Hillary/Medusafern
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I personally hate all noses in all games. I can never get them to look right. And when I'm drawing them either! I mean, maybe it's because I never really look at noses much. XD Poor forgotten worn out things.

Also, feel free to make a challenge in the challenge forum!