1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Citylife Expansionpack Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raze-Herman, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

I would like to see a City inside my game, with skyscrapers, apartments, nightlife, all that stuff! So I'm hoping for a Showtime/Late Night sort of game! With Singer or Musician as a playable career. Other careers could be Model, Moviestar or Producer.

I would like to see the Celeberty system back from The Sims 3, but more tight to the singing/model/moviestar career or the Preformer career we already have ingame!

This could be a good time to bring back cars into the game too! Like Nightlife in the sims 2. And they would just be like in the sims 2, with your sims entering the car and then driving out of the neigborhood and entering a loadingscreen! And also, if cars arrive! No more cars in the pocket, what was that The Sims 3? They should be parked on the road or on a parkinglot!

For the supernatural lovers this could be a great time to bring in the vampires like Nightlife and Late Night did! And we don't want some half-version that would be completed in some future Supernatural expansion! No, we want the whole package right away! And please, please, please! Let them turn into a bat! I so miss that from The Sims 2.

And EA... if you have time over while working on this... please add Mrs. Crumplebottom, she could appear if Teens is kissing on public lots, or if a sim is cheating on someone on a public lot.

A lot of pepole have wanted Resturants and this would be a great time to add them, and as a bonus EA could add some sort of "if you own both Get to Work and Citylife you can own Resturants" because then EA could make more money because pepole who wouldn't buy both Expansions earlier might just do it now!

Traits that could be added; One trait that I would use a lot if it was added is the "Shy" trait. I just read that it was added in The Sims 3: Late Night, so it can't be too unthinkable to see it return here! Others could be "Likes the City" or "Cityperson" and to make an opposite of that trait; "Likes the Country or Countryperson" (please EA make a Farming-expansion when you are done with this one) "Night owl" = a sim that buildes skills faster during the night and just prefers being awake at night. "Party Animal", a sim that just likes to party. "Propper" (or something like that) = a sim that think Partys is overrated, this sim doesnt drink and this sim has a very limited scense of humor and often bores other when trying to tell a joke.

And thats all of the traits I can think of so let's continue to OBJECTS! We have already talked about Cars, and with Skyscrapers there will probably be elevators. One new thing that this expansion could add is Escalators. Add Pooltables and other games my sims can enjoy at night.

If we're going to have appartments, I also want a Murphy bed and a walk in closet!

And last but not least we have to discuss the new Deaths and Woohoo places... (I never thought I would ever put Sex and Death in the same category) A new deathtype; frightnend to death (this death would also work in some Supernatural or Makin Magic Expansion). If we have Murphy beds, our sims may have a chance to be crushed under them or cruched inside of them if they deside to close while spleeping in one. Sims may have a small chance of dying if they are to run in an Escalator.

And now... Woohoo. I want to woohoo in my walk in closet, in my shower, in my car and in my elevator (I could go on all my life talking about places I want to... I mean, My sims wants to woohoo in but these places are enough for this time)

Soooo.... I think I am done talking now. I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I really, really want a Hot Date/Superstar/Nightlife/Apartmen life/Late Night/Showtime type of Expansion. Borrow some stuff from old Expansions, add some things new! I think you can do this EA! MAKE US A BABY! Oh sorry... I meant to say game but... I dont know... So EA, don't screw this up eh bye!

Oh and please say what you think about my ideas! Do you have some of your own? Please state bellow! Cya!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

That is a lot of text to read in a couple of paragraphs! A few bullet points would help you out a lot. =)

I think that is a lot of content for just one expansion and that a few of those will be separated into game packs instead.

Kfroggydog, AquaSimmer and benji_br like this.
  3. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

You're probably right! With this new expansion pack Get Together it seems like they are trying to add as much of Nightlife as possible without touching apartments or celebritys! It seems like they are saving that for some future showtime-expansion!

Kit likes this.
  4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Since we're getting Get Together that's giving us a European themed world I told my husband it would be really interesting if EA/Maxis gave us another new world in a free update or at least gave us a new world we could buy for $4.99. This time the world was an urban-themed atmosphere with a downtown district for shopping and places our Sims could go eat, a high class residential district where our Sims could live in luxury lofts located in high rises, a middle-class residential district for apartments, a district for VIP clubs and a large theater/cinema (venue that came with the world), and a large community park to give off a Central Park atmosphere.

In an update perhaps they could give us new tools like bedroom/apartment assigned living spaces, 2 to 3 additional above ground levels to build on, a new rent system, and functioning elevators, as well as the ability to have 5 to 6 families living on one individual lot.