1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Club Concepts and Ideas

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Kit, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I've noticed these have been scattered through the forums like Salt N' Peppa! But here is a thread that we can all share specifically what Club ideas we have and get feedback. =)

Girl Scouts / Boy Scouts - A leader adult Sim or two that will have a group of girls/boys to take camping and explore the world. Hopefully, it's possible to go to Outdoor Retreat with a club! They could learn how to fish, catch bugs, search for frogs, and tell stories at the campfire! It would likely be open recruitment since the GS/BS groups are pretty full of variety IRL.

Aliens Anonymous - A place to go for aliens where they can let their disguise down. It would obviously have to be hosted at their home lots (if that's allowed). I'd have it at the Scientist Venue if that's possible too. They will enjoy food, conversations, and watch the Alien channel! They might also be encouraged to procreate. >.> Alien uprising in the works!

2. AquaSimmer

AquaSimmer

The Real Simwives of Windenburg- 5 posh ladies that gossip, drink tea, do yoga, and spend their husbands money.
    Wet & Wilds- A group of sims who like to garden and fish. And when it gets too hot they like to take a refreshing swim.
    Ravers- A group of teen sims who like to sneak out to the ruins late at night and party it up.
    Meat Heads (name pending) - A group of food loving sims who travel all over Windenburg tasting foods and cooking delicious dishes.
    Plus I'm going to join some premade clubs like the Spinmasters and the League of Heroes.

Mendota likes this.
  3. Ubrelli Sims

Ubrelli Sims

He-man woman haters club- a bunch of little boys who straight hate the girls, they don't allow any members to speak to the girls. The boys absolutely love to play games with one another and growing their motor skill, while the older boys work on their mischief ( by older I mean teen members or kids who have level 10 social ).

I got inspiration for this from the Little Rascals movie! Can't think of any other club at the moment though.

4. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I was thinking about few clubs:

Mom's club - it would be better when we finally get toddlers [yes, I'm that optimistic] - a club for SaHM and their babies. They can meed in the park or on the playground and just gossip while taking care of the kids ;]

Science Club - for kids that likes to explore world and play chess etc. You know, that kind of kids who become serious nerds

Bookworm Club - for teens and older. They love read books and hates everybody who likes to party

Family club - I just think that making club that only one family can be in [invitation only] and that would make so much easier to make them interact more even when children grow up and move out I can make quick club gathering :]

Brighidt, ShaylaJ and Mitchi32 like this.
  5. Brighidt

Brighidt

I really like the idea of a Family club. It's sometimes hard keeping track and making time for family if you start moving Sims out. And it always seems weird when your Sim no longer likes their parents... A club that can get together and talk and eat (like at holidays), would be perfect.

Mitchi32, benji_br and ShaylaJ like this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

I had that same idea a while ago =)

7. Brighidt

Brighidt

My only other idea for a club would be for child and teen sims, and be known as the Swots (because a long time ago, that's what I was called, for getting good marks). They would meet at the library, and do homework, play chess, read books, and generally try to raise skills. I always have my child or teen sims do their homework... so creating an environment where they WANT to do it would be nice.

8. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

E.L.o.E. -- the Evil League of Evil (Ee-low), filled with Evil Sims to help fill their Mischief interactions for work. There will be a ME.L.o.E., the Mini-Evil League of Evil (Me-low), for aspiring evil villains, which would be for Children and Teens only.

Also, The Justice Bloc, which is a counter of the E.L.o.E., filled with Good Sims doing good deeds and such. The Children version is The Justice Tots and The Justice Bops is for Teens only.

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

So I don't know why I never thought of this before.. but I just started a new YA, and got her into the gardening club... well, when you have them meet at your house... they do all the gardening for you! They also harvest your plants, so as long as you do that before you start a gathering, you can go inside and do something else while it's being taken care of for you... for free!!

So then I got thinking... and started a painting club and bought a bunch of easels... yup... the girls just paint and I get to go from one easel to the other selling their work! I feel a little bad, but I'm going to be rich!! haha Might as well have my sim quit her job!! :p

benji_br likes this.
  10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I just thought of something funny. How about a peeing club where are you do is pee on the bush lol.