1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Colored map screens?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by benji_br, Nov 16, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

I spy Winderburg in full color!

https://www.instagram.com/p/-JmnPzMk6z/

(That picture is from someone who's attending an EA official event in Europe =] )

Pamela Burton likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Yeees. Compare it to the concept art:
    [​IMG]

Pamela Burton and benji_br like this.
  3. Kit

It looks like four neighborhoods with the island, the pier to the right with the businesses. The town square above that with the pubs, then the more distant houses at the top left. Similar to the concept art I made up but just a little bit more curved to the right. That's what I see anyways.

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

I noticed the same thing: 4 neighborhoods. And there seems to be a whole lot of space to the side, maybe it's another neighborhood we can't see? I don't know.

It looks great though!

5. Kit

They did say there would be special lots but they wouldn't be easy to get to? No clue.

6. benji_br

benji_br

Dunno either.

Maybe the greener area at the right side of the map on the computer screen is the more rural neighborhood, as seen on the second scene of the teaser video.

7. Kit

I'm looking forward to those rolling hills!

benji_br likes this.
  8. Neeteon

Neeteon Staff Member

benji_br likes this.
  9. Kit

I'm indifferent towards these maps at the moment. I'll reserve judgement once I play with it. Honestly, I don't use the map more than to switch lots, so my major concern is if I can see my lots created on the new map like we can now.

I've been thinking harder and harder about it and that post it note was bothering me. I've decided they were probably covering up a lot that they built and didn't want people thinking it was in the world instead. For now, that's what I'm gonna rest at.

Mitchi32 likes this.
  10. Neeteon

Neeteon Staff Member

I can see where you're coming from, the map looks a bit too cartoonish (for my liking). It could just be due to the quality of the image or of it being an early prototype. Either way, if this is implemented into the game, I feel that we'll be one step closer to having neighbourhood editing tools.