1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Could The Sims 4 University work a bit like Get Together?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by DragonFinder3K, Aug 23, 2016.

1. DragonFinder3K

DragonFinder3K

I've been brainstorming loads of Sims 4 University ideas and I ended up wondering if the Uni groups in previous sims EPs could become club-like factions with rules and such. This could be cool but at the same time I think they would have to vary it a lot to make it different from Get Together's clubs. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

~Sorry it is kinda random~

2. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't see why not? I think get together would be a big part of how university in sims 4 would work if and when there ever is something like dat.

DragonFinder3K likes this.
  3. DragonFinder3K

DragonFinder3K

I think it would be best if they worked like the factions in Sims 3 University with 3 main factions for all sims that go to university with their being certain group-like activities and requirements for joining and leveling up.