1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Pedro, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Pedro

Pedro

So i have a notebook that can run the sims 4, according to the minimum requirements. But after i play for about 20 minutes, my game freezes for a few seconds and then it closes and says "the sims 4 stopped working" anyone has any idea on how i can solve this?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Have you tried to "Go Offline" on Origin? Are you using the gallery? Do you have any Mods in the game?

Pedro likes this.
  3. Pedro

Pedro

Yes. Actually all these times im on offline mode. I have used the gallery a few times, but not many. And no, i have none.
    Thanks for the reply :)

4. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

5. Pedro

Pedro

CPU:AMD Phenom(tm) II N850 Triple-Core Processor
    CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
    RAM: 3.8 GB
    Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6300M Serie, 512 MB

6. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member