1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Create A Sim: Sim Needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenter93, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenter93

Kenter93

SimsVIP is not sponsoring this! I'm doing this on my own. Do NOT email SimsVIP with questions about it, leave a comment down below and I'll try to answer the best I can.

I want my Sim to date this one Sim, however I'm not the best at CAS and was wondering if someone might be able to help me with it. The Sim I wanted created is a real life celebrity, he is on the gallery, but not really what I'm happy with. If you could help me that would be great! Here is his picture.

[​IMG]
    His name is Spencer Boldman. If you can help leave a link to your gallery after uploading the Sim. I'll pick one user and if you're the winner you can pick any stuff pack of your choosing as a prize. This thread will be open until Friday, April 15th 2016. You can submit your Sim anytime between now and then.

Custom Content is NOT allowed, however you can use content from any currently released The Sims 4 pack.

Thanks in advance!

2. skysims

skysims

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  3. June Dune

June Dune

4. maysmilesand

maysmilesand

Learning about cc is confusing but its a must have I think. I learned from several different webistes and trial and error. If you take the time to learn you can make any sim you want. Once you learn you can use the sims resource and especially download cc from pralinesims. A good example of how to build a cc sim is here http://simpliciaty.com/post/139730734662/rihanna-enough-rihanna-for-now-xd-download she lists all the cc she used and all the links. Looking at that picture I can tell you that pralinesims is going to be useful, such as mouth corners in this case. As for his hair I would use this http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...e/title/nightcrawler_(c)am_hair03/id/1272837/
    I could go on and on but that's the basics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.