1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you like this game

Discussion in 'The Sims Medieval' started by jamie298, Aug 30, 2014.

Did you enjoy this game

1. Yes

78.9%
  2. No

21.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jamie298

jamie298

I was just wondering if anyone liked this game. Me personally I love it and was disappointed when they didn't release another expansion they could have added more building options and the story and what not wasn't brilliant but I still loved it, they should have had a free play mode or something.

2. Catsza

Catsza

I liked that game! It was very different than what we were used to, and I just love all things medieval, so I was pretty excited when it came down. It's not like I would trade it for any of the basic Sims games, but still. I loved the concept of having to complete quests, and making knights, or queens, etc. Sometimes I would find a quest difficult to complete and that would get on my nerves, but what we have the guides for? What bugged me was the amount of people we could have in our household, only 3 and our hero, if I remember correctly. I really like the prospect of a naughty king who leaves a trail of kids left and right, but I wasn't really able to get to that many children. Aside from this, I've enjoyed many many hours of playtime with this game!:)

3. Mama_Lamb_ NC

Mama_Lamb_ NC

I love it! I still play it all the time. I have a question for you all....Has anyone noticed how many thing in the Sims 4 are like the things in Sims Medieval?
    The achievements
    The daily task (for career & school)
    The baby crib (also like Sims 1)
    Aging up from an infant to a child (Again like Sims 1) - even though they continue to age up to the other ages like Sims 2 & 3!
    I had thought of a lot more earlier but I've gone blank now....anyway, I love all the games!

4. George

George

I liked it at first. It was cool to have a sims game with quests. The graphics were nice and I like all the medieval themed stuff in build/buy mode. Also it was cool that the sims spoke a different language. But when I the quests started getting repetitive that Is when I lost interest in the game :(

Cheesetruck likes this.
  5. Jennygirl

Jennygirl

I LOVED the way the Sims looked in TSM. I wish they carried that style over to other Sims games.

6. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

The Sims Medieval is really good. I enjoyed playing it. But it's just not my type of Sims game

7. Empress

Empress

I loved it it was so good

8. KennziKaige

KennziKaige

It was really fun for awhile! I just wish I could play it on my Windows 8 laptop :eek: It won't even load from the launcher...

9. benji_br

benji_br

I believe some of the producers from TSM migrated to TS4, that's why they share some similarities =]

10. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

This is basically exactly what I was going to say.

I only bought it because it was in a sale - it's definitely not a game I'd be willing to pay full price for. I was really, really into it for a few weeks, then it just got repetitive and a little boring. I agree that an EP for it could've really given it a boost.