1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Do plants die of old age?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I hate it when there's no way to prevent plants from dying of old age in TS3. :( Do plants die of old age in TS4? And if they do, how can I prevent them from dying?
    And sorry for the term 'die of old age', I'm not good at English.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I really don't think so if you keep them happy.
    If you let them degrade by not taking care of them I think they will die off.
    As for having plants die naturally while keeping great care of them, I don't think so. It hasn't happened to me yet.
    My sim has a garden and has had the same plants from when they were common quality up to the superb quality that they are now.

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Haven't witnessed that either. I had two gardener Sims now. One was an elder and her daughter continued the garden, who is now almost an elder herself. The other one has kept the same plants for quite some time now, too. I've deactivated aging on that save, but I guess she should be about to die now, if I hadn't.