1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you guys already know what you're gonna do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Aug 31, 2014.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Once I get my games on the game (it will be 1am for me), I'll have to make the most of my time since I'll have to be up early to go to work, so I kinda have it all planned out.

First, I'm going to take one of the families I built with the CAS demo and give them a home cause I can't express how much I want to build.

Then I'm gonna get another family, one of my custom households from TS3 that I recreated using the demo, and I'll give them children, as an excuse for me to see the CAS options for teens and kids.

And then... it's bedtime cause chances are it will already be 3am and I'll need to be up shortly after that!

Does anyone else already have it all planned out?

uhleeshuh and Jaline like this.
  2. HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom

I don't have it planned out at all haha! I do have my Sim that I want to play already in CAS ready to go but the rest is up to him. I'm going to take my sweet time (happen to have the whole week off) and experience everything Sims 4 has to offer. I'm going to pay attention to his whims and aspiration goals, the rest will be up to him haha! I'm really looking forward to going slow and having my sim start with very little (I always play rags to riches) and slowly make friends and eventually possibly a crush that will lead to a family, but that's all down the road. I just can't wait to get in and just explore!! So geeked up and ready! haha!

3. Harry

Harry

In some aspects I'm lucky because the game comes out on Friday here and I have it off :) the first thing I'm going to do is move in my avatar sim and play his life and maybe start my very first legacy challenge because it's always interested me. And of course I'm going to build an elaborate mansion that my sims will aim to buy at one point without cheats :)

4. bshag4lv

bshag4lv

Hi! The first thing I'm going to do is explore the worlds with my lil sim I'll be starting the game with. She's the one that has been created every franchise series since S2 so she and I know each other well, lol. I'm retired so I'll have lots of time to get to know the game. So excited, can't wait.:D

Jaline, benji_br and gemini4067 like this.
  5. Jordan

Jordan

Luckily I'm off work till Next week.. so I'm pretty much going to be playing from 12am till I pass out on my computer :)
    Going to start by moving my sim self into a house with whatever fund I got

Jaline, gemini4067 and HappyPhantom like this.
  6. Meka3514

Meka3514

I'm on Pacific time so I'll be playing exactly at 9pm. I think I'm going to start with one of the 3 pre-built families the article talked about...Bachelor or the Power Couple. I kind of want to see how it is already played before I start with my own Sims. But I did create some cool Sims from Create -A-Demo and downloaded some celebrity Sims into my Library from the Gallery (i.e. Kim Kardashian/Kanye West, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Swift), so I'm excited to play them too!

Jaline and gemini4067 like this.
  7. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Yep, I've got it all worked out! Pre-loading tonight, so I can jump right into it on the 5th! Once I get the game, I'll quickly whiz through CAS again; maybe make a family with all the age stages... mostly because I want to check out all the kids hairs and clothes. Then once I'm done with CAS, I'll check out build mode for a bit; see if my building skills have diminished in TS4, seeing as it's so different to TS3! o_O Then once I'm done exploring build mode, I'll start my legacy, and never look back! :D I've been stalking Pinstars website like crazy, reading all of his TS4 legacy challenge posts, trying to get as prepared as it's possible to be!

Jaline and benji_br like this.
  8. DamienSims

DamienSims

I'm going to be taking a nap up until midnight and playing for a few hours. Have to go back to sleep and wake up by 7 for school unfortunately :(

Jaline, MidnightPearl and benji_br like this.
  9. Zoe Lou

Zoe Lou

Are you in New Zealand too? I'm so happy it comes out on Friday! Gives me the whole weekend to play without feeling guilty!

I'm planning on starting with a single woman, and having her adopt a baby to become a single mom. More fun that way, and gives me a chance to slowly explore everything

Jaline, benji_br and Harry like this.
  10. Harry

Harry

Yeah I'm from NZ too and yeah it does give us the whole weekend to play :) I'm going to EB at 9 am to get my pre-order lol. And I like your idea too. I would like to know how adoption works in this game so I may try it out myself :)

Jaline and MidnightPearl like this.