1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Career

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kalibobali, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Is it a bug or intentional that the Doctor switches roles with everyone else when you are playing as a lower level worker in the career? Because when i was playing as a Detective the Chief was always the same (although the other workers switched). For example Brett is my boss one day and he's the Receptionist the next day my sim goes in to work.

It bothers me that the boss changes to lower positions. I hope it's not intentional and it might someday be fixed because I really like that the Chief is always the same in the Detective career. I really do wish they the Doctors had to give their patient cases to the same doctor every day or at least not the receptionist or nurse from yesterday lol

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

This must either be a bug, or perhaps an un-natural rotation of NPC's. I've not paid any attention to my boss or receptionist either. lol :p

3. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

I'm prayinggg it's a bug although i still don't have much hope for it ever being fixed. It's not a big deal but with the way i play it's important to me that my co-workers feel like real co-workers for my sim! I want to imagine that my Docotr actually knows what he's doing and that's hard when he was my receptionist yesterday haha