1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

English Townhouse Strip...

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by thatsimsgirl, Oct 13, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

[​IMG]

Still a work in progress, but I'm actually really pleased with how it's turning out. I mis-judged the dimensions though, and couldn't fit in a 4th house... so I turned that space into a communal car park. Ssh, don't tell anyone, it's design, y'know! :p

MidnightPearl likes this.
  2. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

3. thatsimsgirl

Furnishing it is... ugh!!! Cursing myself for starting it, lets put it that way! :p Kinda just doing half-hour bursts right now - no way do I have the patience to sit down and furnish the whole thing in one go! :eek:

4. elsing

elsing

@thatsimsgirl I Love it so far, this is defiantly going into my England style Willow Creek when/if finished!

As this was posted some time ago I don't know where you're at with the furnishings. I find with this kind of lot it best to just furnish what would be one section of the block. I used to furnish the entire thing but quickly found when playing it became frustrating. I'd have the kid sim sleeping in the house that was supposed to be the house next door and he'd be all alone while his supposed neighbours were sleeping in another house on the block. Meal times were crazy too.

I prefer to black out as much as possible of what would be the neighbours homes with black floor tiles and wall covering, when playing you actually end up forgetting about it. It's a similar as i could get it to the Sims 3 Night life apartment style.

5. thatsimsgirl

Thanks! :)

I'm actually going all-out and furnishing all 3, because I'm holding out for locking doors in a future patch...! Now, THAT would be awesome to use while playing in townhouses! *hint hint devs* :p

6. Cody

Cody

It has a nice vibe and flow to it :)! You secretly planned the car lots to add a little pizaz to plus to save yourself time with furnishing lol.