1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Family disappeared!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedro, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Pedro

Pedro

I was playing rotational gameplay between families (within the same save)... So, i had two families: the Evans (a mom, a daughter and a friend) and the Ferraz (a couple). Today, once i was finished playing with the ferraz, the mom and daughter from the Evans family had just disappeared! The friend was still there, but she didnt even remember the two who lived with her..... Does anyone know what happened?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Whoa! This makes me nervous about one of my games- I play it with kind of the same deal.
    So the mom and daughter weren't on the friend's relationship tab? Like they just- POOFED- disappeared??

Pedro likes this.
  3. Pedro

Pedro

Yes! At first i thought they had died... But then i checked on the friend that lived on the house relationship panel and they werent there! Not even deceived. and i also checked on another son of that family who had just moved out, and he didnt remember his mom and neither his sister.

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

WHOA. When you last played them, were did you leave them? Like one wasn't on another lot, or at work or school?

Pedro likes this.
  5. Pedro

Pedro

I left them at home, sleeping. And then, when i was playing with the another family, i saw that only the friend was living there, and i was like: what the...??

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

When you played that household you started with all 3 of them? Have you checked the Manage Households in the Neighborhood view?

7. Pedro

Pedro

I started with only the mom, the daughter and the son.

The son moved out, and they asked a friend to move in.

Then, the mom and daughter disappeared, but the son is still on another household without any memories from his mom or his sister.

And the friend is still living on the household which the mom and daughter disappeared. And no, theyre not in manage households :(

8. Anna

Anna

I have placed a family on a lot 2 times and then they were gone. The only thing I can think is that the one adult an elder died and all the kids are now up for adoption? It did it as an old lady with a foster home with 6 kids.

I also have objects that have gone poof from the house. I watched and items on a shelf were gone when I changed a wall on the other side of the room! Not good.

9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Objects disappearing has happened to me a few times in Build Mode- check your Family Inventory if it wasn't sold.

10. sholtx

sholtx

It keeps happening in my game too! I hope they fix that asap before the whole town is replaced with old people.

uhleeshuh likes this.