1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite objects

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

What are some of your favorite objects in Sims 4. It seems with this generation as a base game it has brought many items to the table that are unique like the microscope along with objects that were not introduced until down the road in EPs.

I was looking at a youtube video with a person unpacking the collectors edition then giving a detailed viewing of the creators guide. It had many neat objects like a beautiful fish tank that was putting off a sexy blue glow. Not that this is in the game for I do not know, it was concept art. Also there was a lava lamp, so cool! >=-D.

My favorite object so far is the cabinets! They way they are so varied and there is so many different components. This is a massive improvement because kitchens in Sims 3 WERE BORING. I can not really comment on anything else until I have the game but I have been stalking youtube videos. One last thing a shoutout to WeeAlbet for his sexy builds ^_^!

2. Scyerline

Scyerline

I love love love the amount of clutter in the game. all if the mundane stuff like backpacks, spice racks, toothbrushes and posters. It really makes my sim homes look lived in.

3. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

the ability to make round kitchens using the round kitchen benches are my fave at the moment.

Cody likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

I really like how many cool, relevant options we get from computers now =)

Also toys, all of them!

uhleeshuh, MidnightPearl and Cody like this.
  5. Meka3514

Meka3514

I really love the new objects for kids (i.e. dollhouse, potions, drawing table). The new easels are pretty cool (from Painter career). Not a new object, but I am making some major bucks and decorating my house with amazing paintings.

Cody likes this.
  6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

How do you do that? I have seen it but haven't figured it out!!

MidnightPearl likes this.
  7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I agree with @Scyerline about the clutter! I've always loved how "homey" old people's homes were growing up! All the little knick knacks and china and pictures and little sculptures on shelves and tables and cabinets!
    I have to say though that my favorite objects so far are the spandrels, friezes, and all the outside wall decor!! Oh and the wall heights and how they can be different from floor to floor! The roof decor is cool too and the flowers and bushes they have available are so beautiful and blend well with the environment. OH! And the foundation tool now! OH! EM! GEE! AAHH!!
    Hey did you know that if you put a pillar up against the wall it will look like it's part of the wall?!!! I DIDN'T! Now I'm filing up all my empty wall spaces with pillars instead of a ton of art! The pillars make it look more classy lol!!

Scyerline, Cody and benji_br like this.
  8. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

when u click onto the kitchen counter(that overlaps-bar), mouse over where it has a spanner icon, click on this and it opens up another section and you'll see a round kitchen counter. Here's the link :
    http://thesimsupply.com/videos.html

uhleeshuh and benji_br like this.
  9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Cool! Thanks for that!!!

10. Cody

Cody

Some counter styles do not have round ones but you need to see the vast selection of pieces?! You can create some really awesome looking kitchens!

MidnightPearl likes this.