1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

First 'Breast Feeding' Screenshot in The Sims 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeterSims, Aug 31, 2014.

1. PeterSims

PeterSims

This is a screenshot, hidden within the files of the TS4 pre-load.

[​IMG]

2. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

Not going to lie, I always thought they just used the same bottle animation and threw a mosaic over it. Nonetheless, I love the ability to be able to do so. It's great for story telling.

3. Geronimo

Geronimo

I guess i'm in the minority in that I couldn't care less about bottle-fed vs breastfed sims >> It's not something i ever gave any thought to, really.

Kit likes this.
  4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I am actually kinda shocked that they would have that in this game. It is really a nice thing though.

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

It's just breastfeeding. XD I think it's weird when people use bottles with perfectly healthy breasts to offer. Unless it's a time constraint. Cuz that happens.

knewt93 and benji_br like this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Well I guess some parents can't breast feed or produce enough breast milk. I was one child that as a baby never got breast milk.

7. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I was unfortunately one that couldn't breast feed as well for my sons. However, that's why I said "perfectly healthy breast". XD

knewt93 likes this.
  8. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Inappropriate Language - COMMENT DELETED

This is your ONLY warning.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    Kit likes this.