1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

First Expansion Pack Ideas.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenia, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Probably by now EA/Maxis have already set out plans for an expansion pack, but I like to come up with my own ideas to feed my anticipation. Wondering if anyone else have some of their own.

My first idea was a 'generation' type expansion with content like of 'The Sims 3 Generations' [obviously with a different title]:

- Pre-teen/Toddler Ages are introduced.
    - New objects
    - New interactions, games, foods, clothing, hair and schooling system.
    - Teen objects

Again, just some of my ideas, I'd love to hear some others :p[​IMG]

LumiaLover's idea of age transitioning and height differences of they were to be placed in the game. I'm glad I found it!

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

Anything that has to do with more venues (i.e. restaurants, movies, etc. ). A new world would be nice as well....something like Nightlife. Currently, I'm running out of space and there's just not enough activities to do in-game.
    But honestly besides that and an Open For Business type EP, I really have no preference. I think Seasons and Pets are a given at some point.

3. Jasbert

Jasbert

Well, this month they're relesing Outdoor Retreat, don't know if that counts as an expansion in your books.

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

It doesn't. as they've specificially said this is a Game Pack, which is smaller than an Expansion Pack.

5. Jasbert

Jasbert

Yes, i get that, but it is an expansion To the game, but dosent have the title of "expansion pack". Interpret that however you want.

6. I don't see them releasing a 'Pets' expansion pack anytime soon. They'll probably focus on Sims and their environment before they expand on animals in the game. Hopefully the graphics on the pets aren't as bad as the ones on that tree frog your Sims find. :confused:

7. Steve7859

Steve7859

I think when we do get pets they are going to be super cute! :)

8. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

Dating expansion! :)

9. Jasbert

Jasbert

How would they do that? We can already go on dates, and I love the system for that, by the way.

10. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I think that would be fitting for a game Pack, allowing us to go on a date in downtown (restaurants, bowling alleys, etc. a lot akin to Nightlife) and revamp the existing social event system.

Meka3514 likes this.