1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

First Impressions?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff' started by benji_br, Jan 12, 2016.

1. benji_br

benji_br

I love it! Loved the new build/buy items as well as their descriptions. The variety of patterns and colors is mesmerizing. I hope they will keep up with this quality in their next releases =)

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

To me, it's a stuff pack. I like the objects but only in their respective areas. Bohemian style is great! Just not what I pair with my entertainment. The colors are vibrant and that reflective table is to die for. Love the new social interactions too. Money well spent for me because I'll likely use it all!

benji_br likes this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

Yes, same here!

4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't have a impression since I don't have it yet.

5. benji_br

benji_br

Oh what a shame! Make sure you come back here and tell us all about it once you play it ;)

Kit likes this.
  6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet... I just dloaded it and had a peek at all the new objects and their colours. I love love love love the furniture. I love bright cheery colours, and this did not disappoint. I love the tree with lanterns and the hanging lights, and the paintings... ok. I'll stop now. :p

benji_br likes this.
  7. benji_br

benji_br

Hahaha me too! I still haven't had the chance of properly playing it (busy week!), but I love the new colorful objects!

8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I wasn't sold until I saw the mirror table in gameplay. Omg.

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I saw you mention it above, and I didn't have the game yet, so I too, underestimated that item until I put it in my livingroom!! :p

benji_br and Kit like this.
  10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I still don't have it yet but I still might get it sometime soon I hope.