1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

First thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Mitchi32, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

So I downloaded GT last night!! I stayed up from 10 pm until 1 am (I am dragging this morning... haha)

I created a new file and new sim. I love all the blazers for female sims. I wear blazers all the time IRL (mostly because of work... obv) so I'm loving it, and figuring out how to keep them edgy in the game.

So I moved Mia into Windenburg and did not even go into buy/build. I NEEDED to join a club. :p I had her join the social one... I don't remember the name off hand, but their icon is the little martini glass. They're encouraged activities are drinking and pub games.

I had one outing with my group at the tavern, which was fun! I also visited the cafe quickly (I ordered a cannoli to go, and a coffee to go; she apparently drank her coffee right away, because only the cannoli was in her inventory when she got home...) before I realized what time it was... and that I had to be up at 5 am. :(

My first impression? I can't wait to explore the clubs more and create my own. I really think this EP has added much needed control over socialization with non-playable characters. (I really liked that the group stayed in the room with the club door. If I choose to have a club base be a residential lot, I appreciate that they won't be wandering all over the house! Super bonus in my opinion)

What are your first impressions? ;)

benji_br likes this.
  2. benji_br

benji_br

Winderburg is really awesome! I'm impressed.

Clubs are a great addition. I love how they work, love how customizable they are. I didn't particularly like most of the CAS items, but that's a matter of personal taste =) I'm glad people are pleased with them.

I wanna try and build a café tonight!

Mitchi32 likes this.
  3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I didn't play a guy yet... so I'm not sure about the male CAS items, or items for any other age group. crossing my fingers though! :)

I agree... Windenburg is better than I expected! It's absolutely beautiful!

benji_br likes this.
  4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

My first impression was "I can't imagine my game without this."

Bill Cipher, Mitchi32 and benji_br like this.
  5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh my gosh Get Together is beautiful. I just got it yesterday for Christmas on Christmas Eve so I haven't done much with it yet.

6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh my gosh Get Together is beautiful. I just got it yesterday for Christmas on Christmas Eve so I haven't done much with it yet.