1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

First time I share a house here in the Forums!

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by benji_br, Aug 1, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Hey, guys! Though I usually upload my creations to the gallery, this is the first time I actually share one of them here in the forums. Maybe if you guys like it, I'll do it again in the future =)

This One's called the NotSoHumble Bachelor Pad and was made for a rich, romantic and ambitious sim, Leonardo (who's showing of his new home in the pictures below). He's very neat and organized and likes to keep his place clean, specially since he always has people over.

I combined two things that I personally like, which are making the most of small lots and creating solid characters. I hope you guys will like it.

And oh, just one more thing, I always have the ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement cheat turned on while I play and build, so I recommend you do the same when you download it.

Here's the link to the gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/715E059F389611E58FB3438E0E72350A

And here's Leonardo showing off his new place. Nevermind the yellow plumbob, he's a very needy sim and wanted some company.

[​IMG]
    (Gym at the ground floor. The other side of that window is the swimming pool)
    [​IMG]
    (his office space by the entrance hall)
    [​IMG]
    (bar viewed from the kitchen - you can see the grill outside by the pool)
    [​IMG]
    (a good view of the main space on the top floor)
    [​IMG]
    (TV room viewed from the kitchen)
    [​IMG]
    (Working on his charisma skill in the bathroom)
    [​IMG]
    (Taking a nap just to show off his cool bedroom)

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    missmf2 likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I love the screenshots! I saw "the office space" and the bar picture, and I was thinking... "I need to get me one of those." Then I figured it out. XD

benji_br likes this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

Hehe thanks! That was a fun house to both build and play =)