1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday's presentation

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Mitchi32, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Do you guys think they'll do a gameplay demo on Friday of GT?

2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I hope so :) I am eager to see and know more about Get Together!! I want to see actual gameplay of the dance clubs and the pubs. I am especially excited for the pubs. That way when my Sim finishes work he can go to the pub before returning home to his loving family :)

I really hope there is a gameplay video. It would be nice to see a bit of gameplay from Get Together :)

Matthew.

3. benji_br

benji_br

I'm not so sure... I read somewhere the game is still under development. But then again, remember how they showed us Island Paradise in a very early on stage?

So there's a chance =)

4. GalPals?

GalPals?

I want to see the private island they were talking about.

5. robi393

robi393

Me too! Maybe it's just the hidden lot in Windenburg?

GalPals? likes this.
  6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

A demo would be very nice. It may alleviate some of my fears of another Deja Vu expansion pack.

7. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I wouldn't get my hopes too high for a live gameplay demo. With the expansion still being in development and 3 months from release, I would guess that we are going to see a pre-recorded Demo. But I am sure there will be a lot of questions asked by the present press and depending on the Guru's answers, we might already know some more about the pack tomorrow.

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

It would be foolish to not show select gameplay in an event like Gamescom. It would be the last major European gaming event of the year to showcase the title.

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I don't mind if it's a pre-recorded demo. I just want to see how some of the new interactions and socializing plays out. I would love to see how you set a club up and if it's a check box things or what not. Just no more dancing.

10. GalPals?

GalPals?

I doubt they will show it right now if it's not done. I think they went and announced it this early because it's the last event of the year.