1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

General Thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jacob Sleiman, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Jacob Sleiman

Jacob Sleiman

Hi everyone! I am, and i presume a lot of you are, new to this whole forum thing and it's a pretty awesome thing for Alexis to do! So thank you Alexis! Looking at the title of this new (and first) thread, I thought it'd be cool if we could post our own thoughts on The Sims 4, The Sims 3 etc.

So this is just a parent thread, and i thought i'd get the metaphorical ball rolling... Because it is only a couple of days until the release of The Sims 4, are you going to be purchasing it on release date, still on the fence or have you preordered it?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

SimfulSimmer likes this.
  3. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

The Sims 3 was great. But it had so many mistakes, however the game was and still is fantastic and TS3 will always have a special place inside my heart.

4. Reuta

Reuta

It was really disappointing that the game runs so slowly.. :confused:
    but it was great :D (when i actully played it and i didnt just Stare at my Computer crying beacuse i didn't save the game and it probably going to crash XD)

5. Pjadek

Pjadek Staff Member

I have to agree with that. But I loved the game before it had so many expansion packs. But after Pets loading became a nightmare for me.

Reuta likes this.
  6. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I agree. The Sims 3, as flawed as some of it might have been, was a great game. It allowed us to play with an open world and be more creative than ever with building and creating Sims. It was pushing limits (though sometimes a little too far) and made the last five years a great experience. I invested a lot of money in the game, but with a couple thousand of hours of amusement that I got out of it, it was worth every single Cent, as frustrating as some of those hours might have been due to the issues the game liked to have.

7. George

George

Sims 3 was fun to play but it started to get boring for me when every single time I played, I made the same house, same sim and same story no matter how hard I tried not to. I just hope this won't happen in the Sims 4 lmao

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  8. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

The Sims 3 is great. The only thing I dislike about TS3 is how buggy and unstable it is. But that's just a technical reason. Though ever since I heard of TS4 I've become bored with TS3. Thinking about uninstalling it... :grin:
    I pre-ordered TS4. :blush:

9. Wee Albet

Wee Albet Bet Bet Staff Member

I still love The Sims 3! I don't know why, but I seem to be one of few people who doesn't have any problems running the game (except Isla Paradiso, let's just not go there XD). I try to challenge myself to try new things with the game as much as I can. I have been playing with a Kleptomaniac Sim lately and just robbing the town blind! I've also been running a home bakery and that is actually a real challenge!! It got to the point I had to have a child so she can help with the baking when she becomes a teen!! I won't be uninstalling The Sims 3 anytime soon, there is still so much that I have to see and do in the game :D

kakira1, Pjadek and Sailfindragon like this.
  10. Eberron

Eberron

Same here, there's still so much to see and experience in TS3 :) Many careers I haven't tried.

kakira1 likes this.