1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts Appearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarron, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Jarron

Jarron

How long after a Sim has died, does it take for their ghost to show up? Is it immediate, or a few days?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

It's not immediate! I just had my sim self and my sim husband die yesterday and we just turned into tombstones. Then I went surfing on the Gallery and my game crashed. so maybe we're still alive!!!

3. Jarron

Jarron

Shes been dead two days, so was just wondering. I know in previous games it can take a while.

uhleeshuh likes this.
  4. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

about 3-4 sims days, ghosts appear

uhleeshuh likes this.
  5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah like @MidnightPearl said, after the 3rd-4th sim day after they died, one of them came out to play with the stereo lol

MidnightPearl likes this.
  6. Meka3514

Meka3514

Hey Everyone,
    I have several friends that have died where I had high relationships. They don't live in my household, but I was curious if you will see these ghosts in the world/neighborhoods?

7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@Meka3514 I don't know if they'll appear around town if that's what you're asking. Did your friends live in town on a neighborhood lot?

MidnightPearl likes this.
  8. Meka3514

Meka3514

They're all townies, so I'm assuming I won't see them as ghosts. I miss the notification we had in TS3 that you would get when someone was about to die of old age (I think it was by telephone) & the newspaper that had all the other Sim deaths by drowning, hunger, etc. I go to call a Sim over & just happen to see that they're dead in the relationship panel. They're dropping like flies, so I don't know what is going on lol.

MidnightPearl and uhleeshuh like this.
  9. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

EA needs to make a graveyard for NPC townies, cos I haven't seen any ghosts around my town apart from my own family

bshag4lv likes this.