1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch?!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Paui, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Paui

Paui

Hi,
    So I'm currently playing the Sims 4 Get to Work and I noticed that my male sims get pregnant as well every time they perform the try for baby interaction. I understand with the new expansion pack it is now possible for males to get pregnant, but I don't think it can happen every time, right? Could this be a possible glitch? Also my sims have been giving birth to twins only and it's really frustrating! Especially when my male sims does it too. I get 4 babies at a time. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

If one of your Sims is an Alien, there is a good chance that both Sims get pregnant when trying for a baby. As for the twins bug, it was an issue after the December Patch, but one that has been fixed since January. If you use any mods, it is possible that one of those is causing the issue and has to be removed. Clearing your cache files, as described here, can also help solve issues that are supposed to be fixed by now.