1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Go To Work - which career will you choose

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Mitchi32, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Ea announced "Go To Work" - the first EP for TS4.
    Just curious which career you plan to start with when the new EP is released?
    *Doctor/ Surgeon
    *Shop owner - including bakery
    *Scientist
    *Police/ Detective/ Investigator
    (there may be more or ones I'm missing... just wrote what stuck out in my mind from the trailer)
    I'm definitely going to open my own shop, but the surgeon/doctor career looks like it would have some really funny moments!
    I hope my Sim never gets wrongly accused and put in jail (can that happen :oops:?)

Mysticalmaid likes this.
  2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Shop owner for sure! Especially with the new Baking Skill.

I've been waiting for a proper OFB since Sims 2! :D

Mitchi32 and Mysticalmaid like this.
  3. andrew99

andrew99

Shop owner absolutely!

I missed that feature in The Sims 3 and now I want to manage an Electronic store!

Mitchi32 likes this.
  4. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

Perhaps the medical career. It may be fun to lock up criminals too though :D

Mitchi32 likes this.
  5. Daniel:D

Daniel:D

Deferentially, The Law Enforcement Career !! In The Sims 3 I Always Thought Photography Was A Good Idea It Just Wasn't Explored Properly, So Hopefully That will Be A Lot Better This Time :D

Mitchi32 likes this.
  6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Daniel: I'm curious what is drawing you to the law enforcement career?

Daniel:D likes this.
  7. Daniel:D

Daniel:D

It Has The Same Feel Of The firefighter career from The Sims 3 which I Really I enjoyed, Plus I'm Generally Into Crime Solving Irl :d

8. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

haha. I also loved the firefighter career, but I'm not a crime solver at all! :p It's too funny that we're on the same page but in a different book!! :D

Daniel:D likes this.
  9. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I have few families (different saved games - only one of them rotational) and I think each of them get one of new careers ;) I will start with doctor - I have one family that is "on hold" till this career will be available. Of course next one is my own businesses - toy shop or bakery ;)

Daniel:D and Mitchi32 like this.
  10. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

I think I am most excited about the bakery! The business related careers looked a lot like OFB and I missed that in my Sims 3 playing, even with the store items that allowed business ownership. I am also excited about the police career. I am the opposite of you, Mitchi, I am hoping my sims can get put in jail. I thought it was funny whenever my criminal sims would get locked up in the sims 3 and the thought of being able to see that process sounds fun. Although maybe being wrongly accused could get old if it happened often.

Mitchi32 likes this.