1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

GTW EP Looks Awesome!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meka3514, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Meka3514

Meka3514

I just watched the new doctor trailer today. OMG, I am so excited for this game to release. The doctor career looks really exciting. I'm not sure what skills will be needed for doctor but I assume Logic would be one of them & maybe Charisma. I'm prepping my Sims now, getting geared up for the game, building skills, crafting objects, making paintings, etc. I was curious if anyone is prepping their Sims for the new EP?

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody

Well you are defiantly forward thinking ^_^!

I wait for a new ep, create a new character with the new stuff and jump right in no preparation. In a way I guess I am getting ready for the EP. I am trying to get the base game and OR fully explored,grasped, and memorized. Like having complete familiarity with every neighborhood. I also want to have almost all the collections complete/trying all the careers. I generally only get a small time window to play Sims as I do not have my own computer so it makes it hard :(. It does not help I get side tracked with building.

benji_br and Esnes Nommoc like this.