1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Help I Killed a Sim by playing another family

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by greeneyedsimmer, Sep 18, 2014.

1. greeneyedsimmer

greeneyedsimmer

So I play two different households in the sims 4. One is my LP family and one is my personal game. Recently I noticed that one of my LP sims had died because I was playing my personal game... Is there any way to fix this?

I know you can turn off aging for non played households but both of these households have been played so not sure if it will have the right affect.

Please help!!!

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

You can mark individual played households as unplayed via Manage Households. It's the Plumbob button in the bottom left corner of the family portrait when you click on a household in Manage Households.
    But you can also tell the game to only have aging activated for the active household.

3. greeneyedsimmer

greeneyedsimmer

Thank you so much!!!! I was getting so frustrated

4. Win7yes

Win7yes

You can make only the active played household to age. Meaning that only the active played household will age, but non-world households(Townies) and non-played households will not.