1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey You Guys What do You Think of Ghost Pets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GiGi, Aug 20, 2016.

1. GiGi

I know the sims team want knew ideas and this one came to me. I was kind of in the middle of sleeping when this idea came to mind. It's pretty bad now I'm dreaming about the sims too, like I'm not addicted enough consciously to it, but anyway I don't know if anyone else came up with this idea yet or if its a good one. If they make it to where pets are controllable it might even work if they aren't, what about after death the pets can haunt you like ghost sims do. If they put other pets like rabbits, hamsters, or birds, I really, really hope they do, if they die they can come back as ghost too. Maybe the only way for them to become ghost is if the sim or child sim barriers them or have a funeral. If you don't want ghost then you can delete the tombstone like with other sims, I know that some of you guys wanted to have funerals added to the game, myself being one of those people. Sorry can't give credit to who it was because I seen the comment awhile ago and I'm really bad with names. Just a thought. If you guys like the idea feel free to say so I want to know what you all think and if you can elaborate on it I'm curious to know your ideas.