1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone! I have a question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mcfline, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Mcfline

Mcfline

How can I take screenshots in game in the CAS mode? Is it possible? Or can we only take screenshots in live mode?

and can someone please make a no intro mod and a no plumbbob mod as soon as possible? :D

MidnightPearl likes this.
  2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I'd like to know how to take screenshots out of Live Mode. PrtSc don't work :/

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Screenshots in CAS... I just use Bandicam; I'm not sure if the screenshot tool works in CAS; I know it didn't in the demo.

Uhleeshuh, to take screenshots in Live mode, you just press C. ;) You'll get a little notification in the top right hand corner, telling you that your screenshot has been taken, and they're all saved to the Screenshots folder in your Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 folder.

missmf2 and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  4. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Or you can press Win + PrtSc, but only in Window or Windowed Fullscreen mode. :)

5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah I already knew that, but many thank yous lol I had said out of Live Mode, like not in it. Sorry for the confusion! :confused:

6. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Lol, no worries; thought you meant like, how can you take screenies from live mode! Don't mind me; got my Monday morning brain 2 days early! :p

Yeah, the only way I've found to SS things from CAS etc is with screen capturing software. I used to use Fraps for years, but that decided it didn't like me anymore, so I switched to Bandicam, which works great!

uhleeshuh likes this.
  7. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

download this program: https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html
    when you're in CAS and want to take a screenshot, press F12, then when you're not playing your game and quit, go into Libraries/Documents/Action! Folder(double click on this folder), and you'll see all your screenshots that u took in CAS. I have this program and is awesome! download the free trial, I think you've got 30 days with the free trial.

uhleeshuh likes this.
  8. Laspyra

Laspyra

Thanks to my wonderful fiance. He told me you can hit "alt+printscreen" to take a screenshot while in CAS mode. I pasted it right into paint after that and it worked, YAY! =)

9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Didn't work for me, I used ALT and (Fn)

10. Laspyra

Laspyra

Aw. I don't know then. =(