1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

How Are You All Liking The New SP

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen' started by RethkaSims4, Aug 12, 2015.

Are you liking the new SP?

1. Yes

44.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mixed feelings

16.0%
  4. Don't have it

32.0%
  5. Neutral

8.0%
  1. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

Hi guys, I got this earlier today and I'm loving it! How is everyone else liking it?

2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Oh I wish I did have it but sadly I haven't bought it yet :( I want to buy it and many more at the end of August, hopefully I will be able too :) I admit though it does look really awesome! I hope you and anyone else who has bought it enjoys it and has lots of fun!!

What is your favourite part of the Sims 4 Cool Kitchen?

Matthew.

3. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

The CAS part, like with every EP/GP/SP. CAS is my favourite part of the game.

Misawa likes this.
  4. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

I like it. A lot of the women's clothing feels like it was lifted straight from the pages of a 1997 dELiA*s catalog, which I plumming looooove. The hairstyle with the thick bangs and headband, plus the wide legged pants, and the V necked sweater/cami combo... pretty much my unofficial high school uniform. So much nostalgia. All they needed was a tattoo choker necklace and some Airwalks shoes. I guess fashion really does repeat itself every 20 years.

Kit, missmf2 and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  5. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

LOL!! I completely agree!! :D

7. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

I like it a lot men! great game! really great EP

8. Simmer517

Simmer517

I watched the trailer for it and it sounds cool! The next pack I want to get is Luxury Party Stuff, but I think I'll get it in a couple weeks.

9. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Personally, the fact that I have new recipes makes it worth it for me. I love the food and gardening aspect of the game, so new recipes are always welcome in my game. :)

Kit and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  10. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Oh cool. I am glad you are enjoying it @SimsVIP :)

Would you say that it is definitely worth getting then? I am very happy with all of the Sims 4 content released so far and will definitely be buying Cool Kitchen when I get some money! Do you know how many new recipes there are? And also, what are the new recipes?
    I could do with a few new recipes actually. Last time my Sim cooked it ended badly... :eek:

08-13-15_12-32 PM-2.png

Not exactly what my Sim had in mind for breakfast. However, rather strange but he continued cooking for a few seconds even though the stove was on fire. I guess he's just crazy like me :p!!

Matthew.